PRINT COMPETITION RULES:
7. There are two print divisions; color and monochrome. Print division has two classes, AA and A, with
- advanced photographers in class AA and
- beginners in class B
8. Prints, monochrome and color, may be commercially processed for Reno Photo Club Competitions.
9. Prints must be mounted, between 5″ X 7″ and 16″ X 20″ and may be matted.
- Size to include matting and mounting.
- Frames or glass cannot be accepted.
10. Prints must be labeled with the title, photographer’s name on the back. Do not put address labels on front of plastic bag.